Wednesday, February 3, 2010












Testimonials:

"Alan's natural passion, high-level education and professional experience to date has provided him with a profound understanding of what a screenplay needs to be: a character-driven story with a universal theme, written visually, thus serving as a blueprint for a movie."
John Dawson - Screenwriter/Director



"Alan's one of the best script editors I've worked with. He has enormous respect for the writer and the process, and knows when to let instinct and passion preside over any so-called rules or formulas. Ultimately, he knows when a story's working and when it isn't but most importantly, he knows WHY."

Danny Stack - Screenwriter



"Alan was my script editor on the TV3 comedy/drama ‘School Run’. As my background is as a novelist and ‘School Run’ was my first foray into the world of script writing. I can honestly say I couldn’t have hoped to have a steadier hand guiding me through unfamiliar territory.  He is excellent at what he does and he’s a pleasure to work with. I did not receive one note from him that wasn’t on point, his input made for a smarter and far superior document. He has great instincts and I haven’t laughed as much in years. I am currently working with Alan on my TV and film projects and I look forward to continuing our working relationship into the distant future."
Anna McPartlin - Novelist/Screenwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment